Friday 19 August 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my newly established anime and manga blog.

I've decided to set this up in an attempt to actually record the various random musings I have about anything and everything to do with anime, manga and Japanese culture. Hopefully it'll be of some interest, and if not, well at least I'll have something to look back on in a few years and wonder what the heck I was thinking!

So what can you expect to see from me? Well, there will likely be plenty of posts about shounen - a genre that I particularly love, thoughts about Miyazaki, Takahata and Studio Ghibli in general, links to my latest reviews on Anime-Planet (I will not be hosting any of my reviews on here - though I may take it into my mind to post odd snippets of "reviews that never made it") and hopefully a reasonable amount on Japanese youkai (hopefully complete with images, if I can get them finished). Outside of that, it could be anything.

Anyway, I've rambled enough for this installment so I shall leave it there. If you've made it this far, thank you for reading!

Cassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment