Wednesday 21 December 2011

On the Eighth Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me...

Eight Slappable Arseholes
Seven Crazy Hairdos
Six Splendid Sequels
Fiiiiiive Kick-Asssssss Duuuuuuudes
Four Mindf**k Minutes
Three Shounen Timeskips
Two Crazy Whores
And A Pair of Giant Matrix Boooooobiiiiiiieeeessss!

This year, as has been the case in many years, I have encountered many characters that have irritated, angered and full on enraged me. Some have been previous additions to the list of hate that have continued to piss me off, while others are new additions worthy of my most potent vitrol.


This guy is one of Anime-Planet's most hated characters, and with good reason. Makoto is a dick. And not just any dick, a proper pustule-coated, disease-ridden dick. Among his many "qualities" the guy is selfish, a coward, a serial cheater, manipulative and wholly unreliable manwhore.


I think out of all the School Days asshats, Sekai pisses me off the most. Sure, Makoto should be castrated for his behaviour, but to a degree he was at least driven by his cock, Sekai was conscious of what she was doing at (nearly) every step of the way. She gives girls a bad name.


From the minute I saw Megumi, I hated her. Actually, that's not true. When I saw her mincing around I had a feeling I'd dislike her. As soon as she opened her mouth, I knew I hated her. She's a vengeful, selfish, materialistic tart and I was damn pleased she died at the end of the first episode - less so when she freaking came back from the dead though.



Masao. What a simpering git! He's selfish and believes that he should be adored and receive adulation and attention for being the poor put upon teenager. This alone is enough to make me dislike him, but it's his snivelling and wimpish demeanour that really takes the biscuit. I do admit to cheering at his end in the manga.



While everyone was wetting themselves with how awesome Nichijou was this year, I was merely sitting back going... "eh". It took me a very long time to get into the series, and I eventually figured out one of my biggest problems with it: I hate Yuuko with a passion. She annoys the hell out of me, and while most boke characters tend to have some kind of charm about them, Yuuko doesn't, she's just an annoying attention whore. Sure, I like seeing her get the short, dog-shit covered end of the stick at times, but to be perfectly honest, it's much better when she isn't on screen at all. Hakase grew on me, Yuuko didn't.



Yeah, yeah, I know, "how can you hate a little kid?" Well, quite easily. Sure, when she's cute she's adorable, but most of the time, Fumi is a right little bitch. She's the perfect example of everything I hate about certain types of women. She's just a kid and yet all she cares about is marrying a RICH guy, she isn't interested if they can't buy her shiny, expensive things. Add to that her manipulative streak and frequent use of crocodile tears and I find myself wanting to smack her round the head so hard that she'll be breathing out her arse for years to come. Jealous, selfish, money-grabbing little cow.



I didn't like Iwase much when she briefly appeared in the first season of Bakuman. I thought she was an uptight bitch who should have stuck that pole up another hole to loosen her up a bit. However, when she turned up again in the manga she ventured into full-on irksome bitch mode.



Oddly enough, this guy doesn't earn quite as much of my hatred as the others on this list, mainly because he's not as prominent as some of the other characters. However, that doesn't change the fact that he's an evil shitbag who deserves to die a horrible, gruesome death.

No comments:

Post a Comment