Saturday 24 December 2011

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas, My True Love Gave To Me...

Eleven Weeks of D'AWWW-ness
Ten Heaping Cow Turds
Nine Stop-Motion Wonders
Eight Slappable Arseholes
Seven Crazy Hairdos
Six Splendid Sequels
Fiiiiiive Kick-Asssssss Duuuuuuudes
Four Mindf**k Minutes
Three Shounen Timeskips
Two Crazy Whores
And A Pair of Giant Matrix Boooooobiiiiiiieeeessss!

Summer 2011 was a little on the meh side with very few series I wanted to pick up, and most of those that I did watch didn't particularly overwhelm. However, there was one series that managed to not only impress, but exceed all expectationsand that was Usagi Drop.



While I didn't watch week-by-week I know that if I had, I'd have been chomping at the bit for the next episode. The relationship between Daikichi and Rin was so cute and fun to watch and it struck hte perfect balance between comedy and drama. I've already praised this series to the hills in an official review so I won't bang on now. Needless to say it was one of the most adorable series that I've ever seen and certainly another shining reason why I gravitate to the noitaminA anime each and every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment